just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// i am not the only traveler who has not repaid his debt
i've been searching for a trail to follow again, take me back to the night we met //
There are some things Nate knows to not poke into, and not only for his own sanity. No reason to work both of them up, any more than they already are. The details of the testing are something he can ask Isla, after all. "I thought Vai gave you that though?" And he hadn't checked it, hadn't thought he would have needed to. Nate's brows pull together, pinching the scar awkwardly. He worked with the witch, trusted her, why would he have needed to check over anything.

Fingers clench tightly against Sunjata, trying to hold him impossibly closer before Nate relaxes again. "What did Isla give you? I'll want to look at it." Maybe not at the moment, Nate too tangled right now to even think about moving, and too stressed to force himself up, when he would only twist himself into knots. "I'll go with you when you do."

Working his jaw, Nate leans in to kiss the other man's forehead, his nose, his lips. "Did..." The ascended leans back again, taking a steadying breath as he does. "did Isla tell you anything else?"
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope - by Nate - 01-25-2021, 07:18 AM