just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and i hear your ship is comin' in, your tears a sea for me to swim in
and i hear a storm is comin' in, my dear, is it all we've ever been? //
He watches idly as Nate shakes the envelope, Sunjata able to hear the medicine as it bounces around within it in each little separated bag. But he captures his husband’s eyes instead, peering back at steel and blue with a soft edge to his own steel. “Please?” He asks quietly, much preferring the idea of his hands not being on it – unsure how he had managed to get his hands on the previous ones instead if it hadn’t come from Vai.

The question that leaves Nate, however, has Sunjata’s lips quirking slightly, a shake of his head and a shrug as if to say ‘I don’t know’. I grabbed the bottle where she had left it when I woke up. And that was all he knew, all he could remember. That was fine, though, because it was fixed now or being righted, so he wraps Nate in tighter almost as if he can feel what worry threatens to consume the Ascended, pouring his exhausted attention into a simple moment of bliss such as this.

It does explain things, however, the nightmares that had still plagued him. But there’s no need for Nate to worry now, not as Sunjata does his best to curl up against his husband and to try and pretend that everything was fine, even if it only lasted a night. Idly, he sends back the happiness through the bond, spinning the ring on his finger as he keeps himself tucked in against Nate as if he’s something fragile – quite unintentionally. “I fell asleep for six hours in her office after she sedated me.” He murmurs, his head nuzzled in before he’s lifting his head again to perch it on Nate’s shoulder. “Evidently it had a wonderful tendency of sparking panic attacks brought on by my… Trauma growing up. I didn’t remember what I said but apparently we talked about mansions.” He pauses, closing his eyes again as he debates offering the rest of it. That time it was when Lusea died. She told me I talked a lot about blood. There’s a shiver that races down his spine, one that causes the wing draped over his husband to shudder with the movement. But it’s okay. I got some good sleep. I feel better.  He tries to assure the Ascended.

Tell me about your day, though?
anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope - by Sunjata - 01-26-2021, 06:11 AM