just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and i hear your ship is comin' in, your tears a sea for me to swim in
and i hear a storm is comin' in, my dear, is it all we've ever been? //
The purr that enters Nate’s voice soothes the rough burrs that’ve invaded Sunjata’s mind. And so he rests into the press of lips against his head, the question aired that has him thinking. “Just one of the packages before bed. Mix it with water. Tastes like peppermint.” He reiterates, finding a soft smile form on the corner of his lips as he recalls it as correctly as he can.

As for with Vai, Sunjata doesn’t pay much attention to the way Nate’s words hang, where they hesitate and how he doesn’t recover as well as he usually does. He’s just glad to be here, without some huge crisis to whip out on Nate when he least expects it. It’s out in the open and now the Attuned can simply sit there, wrapped up in his husband’s arms, letting the relief of it all smooth over him. It works well enough when Nate’s pulling the blankets up and snug, soothing circles pressed into his back between the wings. But he takes a deep breath, lets the slight shiver brace through him as he explains, peering at the blurred image of his husband from his current perch. I’m glad too. He agrees softly, pulsing down the bond with the relief he feels, hoping it might relieve the tension that he can tell sits within Nate.

It isn’t his fault, regardless of how much he knows Nate will beat himself up about it.

Before he can let it slip from his lips, he’s asking about Nate’s day – a brow raising at the mention of Neron. “I forgot he was here.” He hums with a quiet laugh mimicking Nate’s own. “Anything good?” He asks in terms of the catching up. But another thought hits him and he’s withdrawing slightly from Nate to readjust. And rather than let his hand and wing drape over his husband, he’s moving so his body does so – attempting to trap the Ascended beneath him with an air of playfulness, a roguish edge to his smile. “I was thinking of offering my shifts for the Ascended if you think it might be helpful.” He pauses as his lips quirk into something softer, not as playful as it had when he’d moved to drape atop his husband. “I want to help in any way I can.” Comes the more honest response, backed up with something he can’t quite say out loud. So that you’ll come back home to me.
anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope - by Sunjata - 01-27-2021, 06:54 AM