just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and i hear your ship is comin' in, your tears a sea for me to swim in
and i hear a storm is comin' in, my dear, is it all we've ever been? //
There’s a hum of agreement when it comes to the idea of the peppermint drink. It’ll certainly taste better than what Vai had given him the first time – before he’d realized what it actually was. Peppermint was refreshing, something that would easily soothe him into sleep. For now, however, he’s awake for the most part, pouring all of his focus into his husband and the idle chatter between them (something that felt like ages since they’d ever gotten to do). “The warden?” He pipes up curiously. “She didn’t seem the type, to be honest.” He murmurs, nodding along with Nate’s thought process but trying to figure out where it all fit in.

But then he’s shifting and moving so he can hover above his husband, his steel gaze focused on vibrant blue and steel just as Nate shares the information of having another vision. It pulls his brows together, his head tilting slightly as he pauses in everything he does, the bound wing of his still limp but shifted to encase Nate’s side while the other tucks in beside them, curtaining them off from the light of the room aside from the taloned peaks of his wings. His hand lifts to run his thumb along the Ascended’s jaw as he clears the sleep from his throat. “What was it?” He asks softly, quietly, almost tentatively, afraid of the answer.

He nestles in close, however, offering the idea of his shifts for LongNight, tucking away the burning hot sensation of jealousy that spikes through him. The Attuned’s head nestles up, pressing a kiss to his husband’s neck, then to his jaw, before he’s taking in a deep breath and closing his eyes to the mental rumble, doing his best to let it soothe over all the other jaggedness he’s felt these last few months. You’d better, Skatjie. It’s an empty threat, sullener than anything else. Nothing has to come of the bites, I just want you all to have options. His head lifts then, his hand rising with it to run through Nate’s dark curls as he aims to press a kiss to the Ascended’s lips, at a loss of what else to say that might soothe the barbs he feels prickling down the bond.
anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope - by Sunjata - 01-28-2021, 04:02 AM