just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
// and i hear your ship is comin' in, your tears a sea for me to swim in
and i hear a storm is comin' in, my dear, is it all we've ever been? //
It’s a passionate flurry of kisses that spread across his face, one that doesn’t leave Nate as breathless as it leaves Sunjata, the Attuned relishing in every touch and attention and electricity that sparks between them. He’d never tire of this, the way Nate wraps him around his finger, pushes and pulls him like a wave to his moon.

And they shift, just a bit, Sunjata asking, his horns bumping into the wood of the headboard, his breath hitching with the sensation of Nate’s lips at his exposed neck. “You could. I just hope you wouldn’t.”  He hums with the sensation, claws dragging and digging in more, a light laugh turned whine leaving his throat with the prolonged anticipation of the bite.

Teeth sink in and Nate grows more possessive, Sunjata becoming a puddle under the touch and guides, too focused on the feeling of Nate’s hands on him, his hips rolling into his, the Ascended’s strength surprising as per usual when it came to molding him. He goes willingly, that leg shifting, Sunjata clutching Nate tighter, the wing wrapping around the both of them in a makeshift cocoon of darkness though they both can see just fine in it.

It’s more intimate to him this way, at least, and he hopes the idea of it is received well.

Either way, the claws at Nate’s back drag down and up, slowly and with plenty of pressure, the other hand rising with a thrust of his hips back into Nate as his fingers tangle in raven curls again, incapable of doing much else. He doubts Nate would let him anyway, not that he minds it.
anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope - by Sunjata - 02-04-2021, 02:37 AM