No Fit State
Declan Hel
Courier

Age: 32 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
DECLAN
do not mistake me for my mask
you see light dappling on the water
There's a quiver pulsing through his arms, shaking his hands, a combination of the blood loss and all those tossing emotions that clench at his heart. The sound of the ocean churning and a woman's screams of terror haunt his ears to the point where he barely hears Ray's comment from where she rummages through her supplies.

His gaze drags up towards her as she nears, trembling fingers pushing down on the skin of his face. A muffled, choked sound comes out as he relents his wounded hand for her to examine.

She tells him he's safe and he wants to believe her, but he knows he's not - he couldn't be. "N-" he shakes his head, "there's someone out there killin' people... I can't tell you much more'n that..." but he owes it to Ray's father to at least warn her. He also knows the kind of business she runs at night in the back of her shop, part of why he'd locked the door behind him. He didn't want anyone else hearing about this, especially not those kind of people. "You gotta be careful, Ray. People ain't like you, they don't always wanna help."

But he quiets to follow her instructions, sucking in heavy breaths and trying to still his racing mind.

It doesn't last long. "I shouldn' a come here, they might be followin' me..." and he doesn't want to put her in danger, "I took care of somethin' they did but I don't know who they are, Ray. It coulda been anyone. They might have eyes on your place." His shoulders tense with the paranoia.
and you forget the deep, cold dark beneath

Messages In This Thread
No Fit State - by Declan - 01-24-2021, 09:54 PM
RE: No Fit State - by Ray - 01-25-2021, 12:51 AM
RE: No Fit State - by Declan - 01-28-2021, 07:41 AM
RE: No Fit State - by Ray - 02-22-2021, 04:32 PM
RE: No Fit State - by Declan - 02-26-2021, 12:35 PM
RE: No Fit State - by Ray - 03-03-2021, 03:11 AM
RE: No Fit State - by Declan - 03-03-2021, 11:54 PM
RE: No Fit State - by Ray - 03-04-2021, 02:29 AM
RE: No Fit State - by Declan - 03-09-2021, 04:46 AM