No Fit State
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

A panther in the night, a fire burning bright.

Ray's eyes narrowed in concern, her thoughts racing Declan's words sent a shiver down her spine. Something was killing people? Fuck. "She nodded at his warning. "I'll be careful. I swear." Her concern grows as his panic returns. Just what mess had Declan gotten himself into? Gotten her into?

Ray took a deep breath, letting out a heavy sigh. "I understand but I'm glad you did come. That way I can at least give your injuries a quick look over. If things are as precarious as you say, then you need to be in top condition." She paused. "And if anyone has eyes on my place or tries to harm me, well I've got some friends who will back me up. And don't forget that I'm not afraid to bite a bitch if I need to." It was partially a joke, but Ray truly would bite someone fi she had to, regardless of if she were in human or panther form.

Ray quickly began to tend to his injuries, staring with his hand. Giving it a thorough cleaning with a warm towel, she then spread a numbing cream on it. "Don't bite your tongue." She warned and set about the task of suturing it. Once that was done, Ray applied a healing ointment and wrapped it in gauze. Moving efficiently, she tended to his other injuries. Thankfully nothing else required stitches but he was sure to be hurting tomorrow.

Ray gave a last look over her work, nodding in satisfaction. She then washed her hands and returned to his side. "How do you feel? Do you need anything for the pain or to help you sleep?"

r a y

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
—Albert Camus

Messages In This Thread
No Fit State - by Declan - 01-24-2021, 09:54 PM
RE: No Fit State - by Ray - 01-25-2021, 12:51 AM
RE: No Fit State - by Declan - 01-28-2021, 07:41 AM
RE: No Fit State - by Ray - 02-22-2021, 04:32 PM
RE: No Fit State - by Declan - 02-26-2021, 12:35 PM
RE: No Fit State - by Ray - 03-03-2021, 03:11 AM
RE: No Fit State - by Declan - 03-03-2021, 11:54 PM
RE: No Fit State - by Ray - 03-04-2021, 02:29 AM
RE: No Fit State - by Declan - 03-09-2021, 04:46 AM