weird things don't happen to him
Open
Seiji Okura
Musician

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: kae Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Seiji
Just a breath of silence between them. A breath, and then the stranger's voice filling in the gap: easy, masculine, betraying no distress. His words themselves paint a different picture, however. Seiji listens politely. Then a smile blooms over his features, animate and welcoming. He knows what this is! "You are in Caido," Seiji says with a cheerful nod. "You are an Outlander — not from here. Me, too." He tilts his head just slightly as he looks the man up and down. His eyes are half appraising, half questioning, though he won't pry. "My name is Seiji," he says in response to Korbin's name. "Welcome!" This with a wry gesture toward the ruined buildings around them, the dismal chilly air. Haven't you come at a great time! But Seiji is never one to dwell on misery.

"You look cold," he posits. "I can take you someplace warm. I can answer some questions, too, but not a lot. I only got here a few days ago. There are a lot of us now, I think. Outlanders." The word still tastes strange on his tongue. The whole situation still buzzes strangely in his head. To think he was on the other side of the situation not long ago, at all. Wishing desperately he might wake up. He still wishes that, sometimes.

Messages In This Thread
weird things don't happen to him - by Korbin - 01-23-2019, 07:16 PM
RE: weird things don't happen to him - by Seiji - 01-26-2019, 04:10 AM
RE: weird things don't happen to him - by Korbin - 01-29-2019, 05:56 PM
RE: weird things don't happen to him - by Seiji - 01-30-2019, 05:21 AM