Training walkin' through the forest like a ninja archer
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
you were forged in fire // and you rose from the ashes
murder and mercy rolled into one
He doesn’t have to convince her, not really. He can tell she’s unconvinced but Sunjata won’t admit to it. With his consistency in feeding and finding strays, would it really be that surprising that it was a random dog? No, so he pays her no attention to her unconvinced comment, pretending as though he’s not entirely sure why she makes it in the first place.

So he aims his bow as her words reach him of a fire quiver, his bow lowering slightly as he glances back toward Wessex. “That’s a great idea.” He agrees softly, head tilting back toward the target in question. He can see her thought process with it all, mulling it over curiously. “Well… It sounds like you’ve all thought about it quite a bit.” He pauses, mulling it over again.

Heaving a quiet sigh for reasons that aren’t about compelling creatures, he lowers the bow again to reach out and try to the creatures nearby, searching for anything that might be good as potential food. “I plan on letting Nate use my Safrin daggers. Don’t worry, there’s no anti-Ascended affect. But, I also have a sword I got from the Wishing Wagon.” This draws his attention back toward Wessex. “It sheds light. Dimly, but enough it might be used as a light to draw attention.” He leaves out the part that makes it so your mouth is on fire, finding it unlikely that the Ascended would be at all bothered by it.

When he’s finally reached into a pack of chickens it seems like, a few of them fly over – Sunjata draws his bow up quickly and fires into the trio.
which way is up?
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: walkin' through the forest like a ninja archer - by Sunjata - 02-02-2021, 06:40 AM