Training walkin' through the forest like a ninja archer
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
you were forged in fire // and you rose from the ashes
murder and mercy rolled into one
Mm, well, it wasn’t all fun and games. Nate and I had to help some of the Torchers get rid of a lava octopus in the Fingers.” He pauses, calling over a few more of the chickens and waiting for them to arrive. “I got a bit fucked up and now I need to get more work done.” He murmurs, managing a soft laugh, patting at his bundled up shoulder that’s missing half of the tattoo because of scar tissue.

But that’s neither here nor there. The conversation shifts and the chickens slip over in their slow approach, Sunjata’s steel gaze flickering back over toward Wessex as she tells him that it isn’t a suicide mission. It feels like it is. He isn’t even involved, but there’s something about it that still doesn’t sit right with him.

He lets an arrow go as he bites his tongue, watching as it sinks into one of the chickens and the Wraith’s throwing knife lands in another, taking two down and sending the flock into a flurry again. “He does make smart choices.” He says easily, matter-of-factly, before he turns to Wessex with a hint more seriousness along his face. “He’s the one that’s kept me alive this long. I trust him.” It’s everything else that he doesn’t trust. It’s the fire and the monsters, it’s remembering the Monster Hunter’s Guild burning down and a group of people knocking on the Temple door, and how he had opened it for them when she’d been on the fence. “He’s been right about every vision so far.” Whether that's comforting or not, Sunjata just needs him to be okay.
which way is up?
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: walkin' through the forest like a ninja archer - by Sunjata - 02-04-2021, 07:34 PM