Training walkin' through the forest like a ninja archer
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
dont know where the lights are taking us
but something in the night is dangerous
Wessex sighs. That hadn’t been what she’d meant and when the Flood continues to extol his husband’s virtues, doesn’t feel like defending herself - yet feels like she must. At least a little. “Wasn’t implying that he doesn’t or that his vision’s aren’t right.” Turning towards Sunjata, her hands fall across her chest. “It’s because of his vision that I’m asking you to remind him, because he is far more likely to listen to you and play it more… safe, I guess, than he is to listen to me. He isn’t like Sam. I worry about sudden heroics and him getting trapped alone.”

Hell, she worries about all of them getting trapped alone.

In the end, Nate had made his own decision and voted for this. That it’s ending up to be this giant production is a calculation error on her part. “I trust you and Nate. And I hope you both trust me.” She will do her utmost, her damnedest, even sacrificing herself - but Wessex cannot control the dice fate.

Whether or not that soothes Sunjata’s fears is anyone’s guess - if not, well it’s just another example of Wessex’s inability to be comforting. She may sound confident, but there’s evidence of little cracks of worry, if one knows where to look.

Messages In This Thread
RE: walkin' through the forest like a ninja archer - by Wessex - 02-07-2021, 05:02 PM