Training walkin' through the forest like a ninja archer
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
you were forged in fire // and you rose from the ashes
murder and mercy rolled into one
It isn’t an attack on her. It’s a mutual understanding that he had been right, and it worries him that perhaps the others might not take it as seriously as they should. But he puffs out a quiet sigh, sinking an arrow into one last chicken before moving to go and collect the poultry for wherever Wessex would like to take it and also so he can remove the arrows to keep. Still, he can’t help the quiet huff of a laugh directed Wessex’s way at the mention of heroics, turning back to her and leveling his steel gaze with her. “Wessex, Nate and heroics are kind of opposites.” It might not be soothing, but it’s the honest truth. “I’m pretty sure there’s only room for my idiotic heroics in this family.” He does offer a bit brighter of a laugh, letting it wash over his worries as his mood shifts.

As for trust, Sunjata offers her a soft nod. With everything that’s happened between them, he hopes that he can trust that she’ll get Nate back to him. But he gathers the arrows, cleans them off with a bit of the snow nearby, and moves to hand her the birds held together by the feet. “I trust you.” He finally concedes, shifting to place his bow along his shoulder before glancing back the way to the entrance. “It’s my last couple of days here, but if you need anything don’t hesitate to send a letter or have Nate tell me.” He murmurs, before he’s dipping his head to her. “Is there anything else you need?” If not, then he’d be on his way.
which way is up?
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: walkin' through the forest like a ninja archer - by Sunjata - 02-08-2021, 07:26 AM