[SE] lots of music in it
for Peter - gift giving
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
PETER

For a moment, it seems like everything is perfect. Adam stares at the gift, the ring, and Pet feels something that might be pride well up on him. For once, he’d done the right thing, found something meaningful and warm and good.

And then Adam speaks, and it all spirals away, shatters into a yawning dread and panic. A pit that deepens when Pet sees tears glittering in his husbands eyes. At once, he shrinks back, afraid, despite himself, not of Adam, but of the repercussions of this. What had he done?

All he does is nod mutely as Adam stands, mutters out some excuse and steps away, pushing through the crowd and vanishing out the door. It’s only then that Pet realizes what’s wrong with the excuse, only then that he realizes Adam has actually left. The person he’d been before would have accepted it, resigned himself to it, but some part of him had grown stronger, tempered by love and concern and tenderness, and it forced Pet to his feet, forced him to push awkwardly through the crowd of the bar and out the door.

It takes longer than he wants to admit to find his husband, crouched down in a lonely, stinking corner, a place that Pet joins as soon as he’s close. ”I...” He tries to start, not sure where to go from there, not sure what to say. ”I’m sorry.” A hand reaches out to try and grab one of Adams, scarred fingers trembling like a leaf. ”I-I didn’t... didn’t mean...”
will you still love me
When I am a spooky ghost?

Messages In This Thread
[SE] lots of music in it - by Adam - 01-28-2021, 08:52 PM
RE: [SE] lots of music in it - by Peter - 01-31-2021, 12:12 AM
RE: [SE] lots of music in it - by Adam - 02-02-2021, 09:13 AM
RE: [SE] lots of music in it - by Peter - 02-03-2021, 05:14 PM
RE: [SE] lots of music in it - by Adam - 02-03-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: [SE] lots of music in it - by Peter - 02-05-2021, 05:43 AM
RE: [SE] lots of music in it - by Adam - 02-06-2021, 10:14 PM
RE: [SE] lots of music in it - by Peter - 02-10-2021, 06:22 AM
RE: [SE] lots of music in it - by Adam - 02-13-2021, 10:12 PM