[SE-open] all of my favourite things
open - someone that hasnt met adam pls
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ADAM
(abrupt wrap up for LN, we should have another thread after~)

"So are there any plots? Are you running them?" He asked with a smirk, liking this dumb bit of banter; it also would be potentially useful for the Devil's Advocates to actually know about any nefarious dealings, so they could get in on them - the guild had been involved in a depressingly low amount of underhanded schemes so far. Maybe he was older, more mature now, but he still liked a good mischievous secret plan.

She was right about him not being right, yep, but he wasn't about to admit that to a stranger. "Nope, I'm better than that. Great! Stressed, but like, who isn't? It's nearly pitch black monster time!" The slight straining of his voice probably revealed more upset about that than he would have liked, but Adam kept a determined wide grin on, a mask of happiness.

He'd keep deflecting like that, positing himself as bright and cheerful and just coincidentally on his own in the jungle on the ground in the middle of the night until she moved on; admittedly, as he heard her footsteps fade away, he felt a little bad. Later, when he was less...everything he was at the moment, he'd have to have a proper chat with the barkeep.

fin
A wasted youth is better by far
Then a wise and productive old age
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[SE-open] all of my favourite things - by Adam - 01-29-2021, 11:31 PM
RE: [SE-open] all of my favourite things - by Adam - 02-13-2021, 09:58 PM