[seasonal event] Feeding Time [Open]
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

SAMUEL
Sam had had the Luxere on his mind since he'd seen one with Ronin. While normally he didn't interact with many animals (or people for that matter) he found himself wanting to go and seek one out again, to feed one the way he had as a child. Whether it was out of some desire to face fears or of a simple nostalgia he wasn't sure, but before long he was gathering some fruit from the market in his arms and heading to the treeline of the woods.

Laying out some apples on the ground, he stepped back and waited, crouching in a spot with a bit less snow. He understood this part of the Luxere - he too would be hesitant to approach a man with random fruit, but he hoped eventually their hunger would overcome the shyness.

Sure that nobody was around, Sam even thought he might venture a song. Taking in a deep breath, he began to sing an old tune he'd found in a book in the Atheneum and given new life to, humming an imaginary rhythm when he was bored. The song was about knights, ogres, dragons...fanciful things he wasn't sure a Luxere would understand, but he supposed they wouldn't understand it anyway.

As he sung, he saw a flicker of light between the trees. Encouraged, he sang louder and stood up a little, his voice hardly wavering in the confidence that he was alone and it was working.

I'm starting to heal and find some faith
I'm starting to feel what's out of place
Don't need you to save me, I can't wait
To fall, to fail and start again

Messages In This Thread
[seasonal event] Feeding Time [Open] - by Samuel - 01-23-2019, 11:32 PM