darkness is a harsh term
for Ama/Finn/Sera
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Gideon
Imposing penance one by one
You've got a virtue in a vice
This was usually a sacred space, somewhere Gideon came only to give last rites, private funerals and prayers to Ludo on festival days. Very few were permitted through the gates, and usually he fought to preserve such traditions, believing them to be important.

He hoped the spirits and Gods could forgive him this one. Secrecy was of absolute importance, even within Stormbreak. He knew their enemies were cunning; who was to say it was entirely safe past the city walls? It was best to be as careful as they could be to keep their plan as hushed as possible until it was time to strike - he wanted it to take the Ascended by such surprise that they couldn't recover. So that they could in swift succession take out every other shrine too.

Opening the gates, he looked back to the team he'd gathered. He was confident in them, he felt; the formula might need some adjustment, but he felt he had most of their needs covered. Finn for the knowledge, Sera for her capable hands and creative mind and Amalia for her inherent authority and power as a Demi God. Of course, Gideon himself too, a long time devout follower and someone that would not flinch at anything to get to this goal.

Leaning back onto the cliff, stood on one of the steps (he was very comfortable here, though the others may have found the sea beneath disconcerting), he looked over them all. "I thought it would be good for us all to meet prior to Longnight. I have asked each of you to help me with my plan for Torchline. You're all still in? If you have doubts, leave now."
With all the history to guide
You've got a passion in those eyes

Messages In This Thread
darkness is a harsh term - by Gideon - 01-30-2021, 10:45 PM
RE: darkness is a harsh term - by Finn - 01-30-2021, 10:54 PM
RE: darkness is a harsh term - by Seraphina - 01-30-2021, 11:18 PM
RE: darkness is a harsh term - by Amalia - 02-12-2021, 04:08 PM
RE: darkness is a harsh term - by Gideon - 02-12-2021, 06:03 PM
RE: darkness is a harsh term - by Finn - 02-12-2021, 08:51 PM
RE: darkness is a harsh term - by Gideon - 02-14-2021, 10:06 AM
RE: darkness is a harsh term - by Finn - 02-14-2021, 01:20 PM
RE: darkness is a harsh term - by Seraphina - 02-14-2021, 09:34 PM