(SE) tryna catch a curve, digging my own grave
Zeph <3
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
ZEPH
you have a happy personality with a heavy soul
And here you are again, wandering around looking for shit to make decorations for a mysterious deity thing while the 'Biter chills out nearby, doing his own rough approximation at crafts. Deja-fucking-vu, eh? Except this time instead of carving bone you're working with wood, and instead of poorly sewing cloth Jata is.... playing with cats?

That is enough to make you stop. You hadn't intended to - all you wanted was to roam the beachfront in search of more supplies for your bauble, ain't your fault it's full of houses now - and yet you find yourself drifting closer to the tall man and the small cats, drawn by the chorus of piteous mewls. Ki sits on your shoulder, huddled and grumpy in the (relatively) cold weather, a beady eye peering out from over your collar. You've got a bag of odds-and-ends flung over your shoulder, and you remain standing as you stop near Jata, far enough away to not techincally be on his property, close enough to be heard.

"New additions?" you call out civilly enough, tilting your head and jerking your chin towards where a pair of kittens torment his poor companion. "An' here I didn' getcha anythin' fer the shower."
sometimes, it gets weird

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) tryna catch a curve, digging my own grave - by Zephyr - 02-08-2021, 08:23 PM