(SE) tryna catch a curve, digging my own grave
Zeph <3
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
ZEPH
you have a happy personality with a heavy soul
It's news to you that Nate's gonna be gone, though you suppose at this point it shouldn't be. The whole "Ascended fighting for unclear reasons" plot isn't something you love, but it is something you try not to think about because if you do you start to panic about Sam. And it looks like Jata's about the same, which makes him more relatable.

But also more unsteady.

"We got our own breed'a monsters," you grumble back sourly, tightening your brows. "A week's night'll bring out th'monster in anyone." Moreso the youths, like the Biter here. "Keep an eye on things, eh? I'll try'n do th'same." Of course this is going to be far too little far too late, but you don't know that now.

The weather is turning; you can feel it like an ache in your bones. It makes you want to get indoors and warded against whatever shit show is coming next. Rising stiffly, you tilt your head to Sunjata, mouth a tired line. "I'll be seein ya, Jata," you murmur before shoving your hands into your pockets and heading back up the beach.

{Fin}
sometimes, it gets weird

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) tryna catch a curve, digging my own grave - by Zephyr - 02-25-2021, 12:52 PM