I can't help it
for the Voice!
Mabel Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Come sit right here and sleep while I slip poison in your ear
After her discussions with Sunjata, and before the sun could rise again, she tiptoed her way over to the infamous bookshelf. Her fingers dusted lightly over the particular spines, resting comfortably, as if she’d done this all her life, easing a breath she didn’t need. And behind, behind, behind, where the obsidian sphere rested, the youth maneuvered, pressing herself into the stones, kneeling before her altar.

Alone.

Something she’d never been before – not with an intertwining of souls. But this was for her twin, for survival, for everything else – and knowing what Wessex had told her, a conversation was required. Necessary.

For her vengeance. For her acknowledgments.

“My Goddess, thank you once again for saving me,” not a quiet whisper, but a heralding of devotion. For reaching in and plucking her out, for allowing her to survive once more, for calling, calling, calling, and permitting her to follow and answer. “I will do my best to fulfill my role to you.” Whatever that required – her own personal ambitions stoking beside it. “I’ve come to ask about Evelyn.” And if there was anything more to be done.
MABEL

Messages In This Thread
I can't help it - by Mabel - 01-31-2021, 12:06 PM
RE: I can't help it - by Random Event - 02-12-2021, 09:53 PM
RE: I can't help it - by Mabel - 02-12-2021, 11:49 PM