How It’s Gonna End

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
She is a thing of absolute beauty. Where the Voice is almost sterile in her perfection, a thing to marvel but never touch, Safrin is vivacious. She screams of life and heat and reality in a way that the Voice's electric pulses can only approximate.

So Safrin thinks, anyway.

"Indeed you are." Her voice is a drawl from a darkened corner of the shrine, suddenly illuminated by her presence. Her cosmic gaze fixes upon Nate with all the intensity of an imploding star, her gravity beckoning him near.

"Since we last spoke...not once did you meet with the Voice. Not once did you do anything more than listen in while plans were drawn about a fight that we've all been waiting for since last year." Fighting the LongNight monsters? That was old news.

"But perhaps I've missed something?" The sweetly placed smile on Safrin's lips, perfect but cold, very much suggested she didn't think she had. "What is it you think you've done to earn my favour that I should help you the way you want?"
but in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me

Messages In This Thread
How It’s Gonna End - by Nate - 02-01-2021, 08:30 PM
RE: How It’s Gonna End - by Safrin - 02-09-2021, 04:36 PM
RE: How It’s Gonna End - by Nate - 02-09-2021, 05:33 PM
RE: How It’s Gonna End - by Safrin - 02-11-2021, 06:47 PM
RE: How It’s Gonna End - by Nate - 02-11-2021, 08:12 PM
RE: How It’s Gonna End - by Safrin - 02-11-2021, 08:28 PM
RE: How It’s Gonna End - by Nate - 02-12-2021, 04:37 AM