How It’s Gonna End
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
engage with the pain as a motive, today of all days, see
Safrin’s very light makes him stiffen, uncomfortable, even as he needs the silent call to lean in closer, to shift a step or two nearer to destruction, before he reigns himself in.

He is a cornered animal, but he still knows better than to snap at the hand threatening him. Nate’s not suicidal, after all. He takes a moment to work his jaw, teeth clenching and relaxing as he tries to find the words. ”I don’t control when the Voice answers me.” His voice is forced into a facsimile of calm; defiant, terrified eyes creeping upwards to look upon Safrin and wince. ”And I don’t dictate our plans.”

The very edge of a sneer threatens to cross his face, his eyes dropping again, tearing away from the smile. ”You gave me a time limit, I came back within it.” It’s all he can say for himself. At least he did not need to be chased after. ”But... nothing. I have nothing, I expect nothing.” As if to prove his point, he offers the comb and the listening trinket out to her, hoping that this will be it. A deal fizzled away into nothing more than a bad experience.
how the most dangerous thing is to love
how you will heal and you'll rise above
NATE

Messages In This Thread
How It’s Gonna End - by Nate - 02-01-2021, 08:30 PM
RE: How It’s Gonna End - by Safrin - 02-09-2021, 04:36 PM
RE: How It’s Gonna End - by Nate - 02-09-2021, 05:33 PM
RE: How It’s Gonna End - by Safrin - 02-11-2021, 06:47 PM
RE: How It’s Gonna End - by Nate - 02-11-2021, 08:12 PM
RE: How It’s Gonna End - by Safrin - 02-11-2021, 08:28 PM
RE: How It’s Gonna End - by Nate - 02-12-2021, 04:37 AM