How It’s Gonna End

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
"You don't seem to be of use then, do you?" Safrin snipes back with a cheerful smile. "I gave you a time limit because you wanted a way to keep your dear lover safe. You didn't like my idea of leaving his life, but apparently you also didn't feel the need to really apply yourself to this task." The sneer that hides itself on Nate's face, not quite present but tight in the muscles of his jaw, is replicated on Safrin's.

Slipping forward, ignoring completely the items offered to her, Safrin reaches out with unmatched speed so that her fingertips tangle in Nate's hair. "You played a dangerous game, and you lost, blue-eyes. But don't worry. You'll not go away empty handed."

Raising her wrist and offering it to Nate, Safrin raises a brow. "Your consolation prize." Her words are level and cold, her smile breathtaking and deadly.
but in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me

Messages In This Thread
How It’s Gonna End - by Nate - 02-01-2021, 08:30 PM
RE: How It’s Gonna End - by Safrin - 02-09-2021, 04:36 PM
RE: How It’s Gonna End - by Nate - 02-09-2021, 05:33 PM
RE: How It’s Gonna End - by Safrin - 02-11-2021, 06:47 PM
RE: How It’s Gonna End - by Nate - 02-11-2021, 08:12 PM
RE: How It’s Gonna End - by Safrin - 02-11-2021, 08:28 PM
RE: How It’s Gonna End - by Nate - 02-12-2021, 04:37 AM