i came and sat in your pew
for Kiada
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
You think I'll be the night sky,
so that you can be the star?
Kiada has no idea the boundaries Ascended upgrades have, aside from her own. She’d grown too used to attuned shifts that lingered under her skin, to have a part of her that activated without knowing the full potential of them until tested, was something that she’d admittedly not done a lot of yet. But her confusion is evident, remaining when Wessex explains, a tilt of her head that would have once been avian in nature simply seems stagnant and even – robotic to an extent. “Oh.” She puts it simply, brows furrowing and her gaze dropping to the lines in the table, tracing them as she tries to figure out if that meant that the Ascended here would even be going at all if that were the case.

Or if she’d be stolen away yet again.

She can’t help but to purse her lips slightly as Wessex informs her that she’d come to check in on her, the Harpy’s head lifting and letting her iceberg gaze focus on the Queen, trying to hear the softness of the tones in her voice for what it was, but failing to get very far. “I’ve been dead for three seasons.” She says matter-of-factly, her tone flat. “And everything has changed.” Though what did she expect? Everything to stop when her heart did?

There’s a sigh that leaves her, a foreign feeling despite how much she wishes it calmed her. “I don’t want to go to LongNight in the Grounds. You know… I had a quest, before I died, to kill the monster in the Grounds that held my ex-boyfriend’s soul. Jigano and I tried and we couldn’t. It was too strong, it had… Tar that coated my wings and everything. And it told me that the only way it would be fair would be to give them the amount of upgrades I felt were equivalent to his soul.” Her gaze lifts to Wessex then, a hidden steel within them, of how much she hated it. “That’ll be… Three years since then, this coming LongNight. I never did it. I couldn’t ask that of anyone nor could I come up with a price for his soul.” Her fingers tap along her leg.

So I guess to answer the question, I’m not fine.” She’s angry, she’s upset, she’s just now trying to get used to being alive and yet completely different again.
i'll swallow you whole.
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
i came and sat in your pew - by Wessex - 02-02-2021, 03:51 AM
RE: i came and sat in your pew - by Kiada - 02-02-2021, 07:56 AM
RE: i came and sat in your pew - by Wessex - 02-04-2021, 12:28 AM
RE: i came and sat in your pew - by Kiada - 02-04-2021, 02:58 AM
RE: i came and sat in your pew - by Wessex - 02-04-2021, 06:40 PM
RE: i came and sat in your pew - by Kiada - 02-05-2021, 03:43 AM
RE: i came and sat in your pew - by Wessex - 02-07-2021, 07:05 PM
RE: i came and sat in your pew - by Kiada - 02-08-2021, 07:20 PM
RE: i came and sat in your pew - by Wessex - 02-08-2021, 08:55 PM