(RQ) a favor house atlantic
Nate & Theo <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
save your eyes for someone brighter than i will ever be
Nate’s question has him pausing to scan over the amount they’d brought. They’d talked it over multiple times and it seemed to be the general conclusion that it would work, kickstarted with a bit of shaking some trees and gathering pollen. He imagines his bat shift would be useful for such endeavors. A raised brow is shot back toward Nate, however, an amused smirk crossing his face. “If it isn’t, it’s a good start.” Tipping a wink toward his husband, he squeezes the Ascended around the middle as the other person arrives.

His gaze immediately moves toward Theo with that same easy smirk on his face. “Yep, that’s right. Thanks for helping, Theo.” He offers, committing the other man’s name to memory. “I’m Sunjata,” though he’s sure Theo knows this already, as most people often did, and he hangs his words just a bit for Nate to introduce himself before Sunjata’s moving toward the cart they’d brought.

The idea is to put up these windmills, water powered so they can run even when there’s little to no wind, to help spread the pollen along the river toward the jungle. Then, shaking some trees I suppose.” This is ended with a quiet huff of a laugh, Sunjata attempting the best he can to act as if the flyers around town and the notice board hasn’t bothered him any. “Let’s set one up here, we brought lanterns if you need it once it gets darker.” The blades are sectioned out, already prebuilt to spin, the main construction would be placing the posts half in the water half not and getting the system up and running.

He begins by digging holes in the water and moves on from there to help someone slide a post in.

We’re putting up hydro powered windmills! Basically the idea is in order to set this one up, someone needs to fasten the blade onto the top, someone needs to put the posts in place, and someone needs to rig the pulley water system to get it to spin the blade!

Jata’s currently digging holes for it but he’ll fit in wherever after that.
don't hesitate to bring me to my knees
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(RQ) a favor house atlantic - by Sunjata - 02-02-2021, 06:50 AM
RE: (RQ) a favor house atlantic - by Nate - 02-02-2021, 07:05 AM
RE: (RQ) a favor house atlantic - by Theo - 02-02-2021, 07:57 PM
RE: (RQ) a favor house atlantic - by Sunjata - 02-02-2021, 11:06 PM
RE: (RQ) a favor house atlantic - by Nate - 02-04-2021, 06:04 AM
RE: (RQ) a favor house atlantic - by Theo - 02-05-2021, 02:35 AM
RE: (RQ) a favor house atlantic - by Sunjata - 02-05-2021, 03:35 AM
RE: (RQ) a favor house atlantic - by Nate - 02-08-2021, 05:57 AM
RE: (RQ) a favor house atlantic - by Theo - 02-08-2021, 04:14 PM
RE: (RQ) a favor house atlantic - by Sunjata - 02-08-2021, 07:54 PM
RE: (RQ) a favor house atlantic - by Nate - 02-11-2021, 04:35 AM