angely i demony kruzhili nado mnoj
Weaponsmith

Age: 362 | Height: Kinda short | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Neowulf Offline
Change author:
MP: 970
THE GHOST IN THE SHELL \\
He can't put it off any longer.

Needs to start trying.

His hands are shoved deep into his pockets, head bowed against the cruel wind, long hair and snow dancing about his face. No one's traveled this path for a while: the snow is deep, undisturbed. Not the easiest going. Warily Aamu forges on, but it's difficult to hear much over the keening of the wind. Hopefully there's no vindictive banshees out, looking for whoever disturbed their song previously.

Damn, but he's gotten stupid lately. Shaking his head to himself Aamu finally comes upon the shrine. He knows there is one in the Grounds as well, somewhere in the Sanctuary, but frankly he wants the solitude. No prying eyes, should the Voice come to him.

No one to overhear. No one to witness.

If he breaks, he wants to break alone.

Trembling fingers reach up to hang a small iron pendant on one of the swaying branches. It's shaped like a small flame. "I'd like to talk," he offers quietly to the glowing tree, reaching out to press his cold palm against its inviting light.

The HG citizenship bonus doesn't apply to god rolls, right? If it does he's a Grounder tho

Messages In This Thread
angely i demony kruzhili nado mnoj - by Aamu - 02-02-2021, 12:02 PM
RE: angely i demony kruzhili nado mnoj - by Aamu - 03-01-2021, 08:47 AM