[SE] A Peace of Luck
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
Henry seems genuinely pleased with her gifts, which eases a bit of tension in her. Gift-giving isn’t something she feels very good at, so to hear that he likes them and that better yet, could be useful makes the Wraith feel rather good about herself. She has so much. Might as well share the wealth.

Loki returns to the two of them, landing on her shoulder with a great big yawn, eyes blinking thoughtfully at Henry as she feels her bonded’s affection for him. That is, until she spies the her-shaped thing around Wessex’s neck and then she’s not so placid. That is her spot and that is her bonded and how dare there be another?! Fanning her wings to make herself look bigger, the dragon screeches her claim to the demigod and opens her mouth to reveal the hint of energy-breath forming inside her.

It takes Wessex by surprise. She jumps and tries to manhandle the companion off her shoulder and into her arms, trying to soothe the feisty creature with assurance that the necklace isn’t real. It’s just her. She’s her number one companion, see? Her hands may be full, but there was something else she wanted to ask Henry and she shoots him an apologetic look. “If she doesn’t burn the place down, I’ll be fine. Just one more thing -” not sure whether to provide any details about Oliver (not that she really has any details), there’s a brief hesitation before asks, “There’s a vacancy on the Council. Would you join it? You’ve got a good head on your shoulders, I trust you, and if something happens to me and and Bastien. Or even just one of us -”

They’ll need him. The Grounders and the Ascended (who really, at this point in LongNight should consider themselves Grounders) alike.

Letting that thought hang unsaid, she moves on to something more palatable. “I think you’ll do right by everyone.” Maybe better than she could do, in some regards. “And you’ll be the Grounds representative in Torchline for LongNight.” Just in case anything should go awry.
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
[SE] A Peace of Luck - by Henry - 02-02-2021, 04:39 PM
RE: [SE] A Peace of Luck - by Wessex - 02-03-2021, 02:40 AM
RE: [SE] A Peace of Luck - by Henry - 02-05-2021, 04:46 AM
RE: [SE] A Peace of Luck - by Wessex - 02-05-2021, 05:09 PM
RE: [SE] A Peace of Luck - by Henry - 02-09-2021, 02:22 AM
RE: [SE] A Peace of Luck - by Wessex - 02-10-2021, 02:34 AM
RE: [SE] A Peace of Luck - by Henry - 02-11-2021, 10:56 AM
RE: [SE] A Peace of Luck - by Wessex - 02-12-2021, 02:00 AM