(se) rassekali ternii i mlechnye puti
for Mabel!
Weaponsmith

Age: 361 | Height: Kinda short | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Neowulf Offline
Change author:
MP: 970
THE GHOST IN THE SHELL \\
He's down by the forge, working on Henry's sword. It's coming along quite nicely, and he has no doubt he'll be done before LongNight. Which, honestly, is a relief: he would've hated to not keep his word, and to leave the poor guy with a half-made sword if he were to go and die.

His hair's a wild mess, tendrils having escaped the thick braid, ears hidden behind what looks like ear-muffs; kind of ridiculous, but he doesn't want to go hard of hearing. They muffle the hammer blows well enough. He can live with looking ridiculous. Sweated-out fluids shimmer on his face and bare arms, both from the heat of the nearby forge and the work with shaping the sword.

On one of the furthest counters is a small bundle, wrapped up in thin leather and tied with a cord.

And on the table back at Mabel's farmstead a note:

Mabel,

Could you come down to my forge when you have a moment?

- Aamu

Aamu's bent closely over the sword, hammer nearby. He likes the way it is turning out, especially considering he hasn't done a proper sword in a while. The war kind of put a stop to anything like that. The shape's good, he thinks the balance will be good, and he managed to figure out fullering with quite limited tools and still get a satisfying result. He just needs to stare at it a little longer, to decide if he's content with it as it is.

Messages In This Thread
(se) rassekali ternii i mlechnye puti - by Aamu - 02-03-2021, 01:29 PM