like fire burn through
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
rose vines are as lovely when they wrap tight over your limbs and shatter your bones
Aurelia visibly tenses as the accusations manifest in a voice that is dark in such a beautiful way. She takes faltering steps back, gaze swiveling around the room in search of the one whose voice it is. A heavy knot lies in her throat, no way to reach for a defense.

It would appear nothing she ever does is enough. Not for anything. And as Safrin appears in an embodiment of bright, starry light, her feet too will fail her. She slumps backwards onto the cold, cold floor. The words spoken might suggest that the deity is enraged, but such an emotion makes no appearance on her expression or in her tones. If the contents of them had been lighter, Aurelia might have found comfort in such a voice.

She stutters, searching for the right words, swallowing the fear clutching in her throat. Something about Safrin's beauty is wholly intimidating in this moment, as she looks down on her. Aurelia's brows furrow and her mouth runs dry.

Is it truly the flowers that are the problem here, though? Something tells her it's not. She was condemned from the start, and maybe it wouldn't have mattered what offering she had to give. "You're right... I'm sorry," the words are earnest all the same, for her intention had not been to upset Safrin; the opposite, in fact.

Her gaze darkens with a flinch, "I don't know how to mend the pain I've caused. Please..." She slouches forward, gazing up at the star, pleading, "You're the only one I'll go to, and if you won't have me then- then I don't know what I'll do. You represent everything that's been missing from my life for so long, you're everything I need. I've made mistakes... I know that, and I'm trying but... it's... never enough. That's why I need you. I meant it when I said I want to be more than this."

"I want to give others hope... and light, but I don't know if I can do it on my own," the words are a shaky promise from her place on the ground, but it doesn't emphasize just how low she feels in this moment.
Aurelia
code credits go to Skylark!<3

Messages In This Thread
like fire burn through - by Aurelia - 03-02-2021, 01:50 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Safrin - 03-02-2021, 07:29 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Aurelia - 03-02-2021, 08:10 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Safrin - 03-02-2021, 08:57 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Aurelia - 03-02-2021, 10:16 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Safrin - 03-05-2021, 11:50 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Aurelia - 03-06-2021, 07:15 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Safrin - 03-10-2021, 05:29 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Aurelia - 03-18-2021, 12:05 PM