like fire burn through

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
Safrin shrugs off the apology, caring very little way or another. It isn't the girl's fault that she's damned, but nor is it Safrin's duty to care about it.

But then...

The words that ring next from the smuggler's tongue catch Safrin's attention like a cat who has suddenly seen a beam of light against the wall. The only one, she says. You're everything I need. I need you.

Why if those aren't the magic words.

Reaching a hand forward, Safrin lays the backs of her fingers against Aurelia's cheek, considering her. 'A smuggler, who wants to bring hope and light? A pirate who wants to be better?" She tuts under her breath, though her smile is growing. "There is nothing you can do to unmake what you are. Only being reborn in this world as a demigod would do that, and that—" Safrin gently boops the abandoned on the nose. "—is an honour you've not come close to earning."

But, burned as Safrin was currently feeling, chastized by god, disobeyed by Ronin...well perhaps there could be some room for Aurelia. "What it is you think you need from me to give others hope? To be a light?"
but in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me

Messages In This Thread
like fire burn through - by Aurelia - 03-02-2021, 01:50 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Safrin - 03-02-2021, 07:29 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Aurelia - 03-02-2021, 08:10 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Safrin - 03-02-2021, 08:57 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Aurelia - 03-02-2021, 10:16 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Safrin - 03-05-2021, 11:50 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Aurelia - 03-06-2021, 07:15 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Safrin - 03-10-2021, 05:29 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Aurelia - 03-18-2021, 12:05 PM