like fire burn through
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
rose vines are as lovely when they wrap tight over your limbs and shatter your bones
Aurelia's lips draw still as Safrin's luminous voice tilts through her racing thoughts and words. The inquiry is enough to make her start, eyes trailing thoughtfully along the starry, cosmic light before her. She's trying to keep her head screwed on, not dwell on the fact that she can't quite believe this is happening. Although she also can't help that her pulse races against her skin with rhythmic, gentle thumps.

Pain is a teacher of many important lessons. It humbles those that wish to test limits, it cries for justice from those that are wrong, it pleads for a lifeline when people are dealt injustice, it draws back the hand that wanders too close to a flame. Pain has, perhaps, been the most ever-present teacher in Aurelia's life.

Her heart softens, chest caves, as she realizes that Safrin is impeccably correct. "If I give them false confidence, that could put them in more danger instead... and I can't protect them from everything, can I?" She reflects, finally bringing her green eyes back to Safrin's face, sounding a little disappointed at that last part.

"A shield," she tries to imagine how that might look on her, replacing the swing of a blade with the block of something mightier. It could grow on her, that style, she thinks. "That would be... awesome," she smiles, though she grows serious again very quick, "Well- physical harm is what I had in mind... it seems to be the most prevalent." Her brows furrow in consideration, because in the end, "If you think it would be better for something else, then I'll protect life in the way you think I should," her taut muscles ease a bit, eyes hopeful. "Truly, I'm here for your guidance."
Aurelia
code credits go to Skylark!<3

Messages In This Thread
like fire burn through - by Aurelia - 03-02-2021, 01:50 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Safrin - 03-02-2021, 07:29 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Aurelia - 03-02-2021, 08:10 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Safrin - 03-02-2021, 08:57 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Aurelia - 03-02-2021, 10:16 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Safrin - 03-05-2021, 11:50 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Aurelia - 03-06-2021, 07:15 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Safrin - 03-10-2021, 05:29 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Aurelia - 03-18-2021, 12:05 PM