Training like a hawk in flight, so swiftly
for Bastien
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
Bastien was a lover, not a fighter.

Sure, he'd had the odd scrap as a teen on the Venetian streets, had occasionally had to fight off someone or hold an asshole accountable with a few punches...but he hardly had a reputation as a violent man. His days were filled with painting, speaking, thinking; any fighting that would be required from him during Longnight was going to be a stretch, but he supposed he didn't really have a choice.

He answered the door with the hoverboard in one arm, a small dagger there too; he wasn't sure what weapon to take and had just grabbed what was around, something Rexanna had left, probably; the handle felt oddly heavy in his hand and his fingers readjusted around the worn leather over and over. "Wessex." Bastien greeted with a nod. "I would say I was glad to see you, but I must admit I am not looking forward to seeing all the ferocity of the wraith directed towards me." Winking, not really thinking he had that much chance of being hurt (he hoped), he stepped back to let her in.

"The back room is much clearer and has space to practice, I think." Leading her to the door by the stairs, he opened the way to a much simpler space than the studio, with plenty of room to move in. "Alright. I don't know how we start this, but well, I suppose I'll let you take charge."
You standing beside me
I'm going to push back, push back, push back
With every word and every breath

Messages In This Thread
like a hawk in flight, so swiftly - by Wessex - 02-04-2021, 08:17 PM
RE: like a hawk in flight, so swiftly - by Bastien - 02-05-2021, 05:33 PM
RE: like a hawk in flight, so swiftly - by Wessex - 02-07-2021, 01:00 AM
RE: like a hawk in flight, so swiftly - by Wessex - 02-09-2021, 01:45 AM
RE: like a hawk in flight, so swiftly - by Wessex - 02-25-2021, 06:09 PM
RE: like a hawk in flight, so swiftly - by Wessex - 03-11-2021, 01:45 AM
RE: like a hawk in flight, so swiftly - by Wessex - 03-16-2021, 10:23 PM
RE: like a hawk in flight, so swiftly - by Wessex - 03-18-2021, 10:39 PM