we all need someone to stay
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 5167
now i'm afraid to sleep at night, those who love me never felt the light
Nate’s been working on this dinner all day. A sort of… Pick me up before things start to get rough again. But Sunjata’s feeling better, the sleeping meds doing wonders for him in both his mood and ability to get things done. So a night where they can simply just relax, a night where Nate can cook and they can invite Vervain and Zephyr over for dinner, seems like something they should do. Sunjata hasn’t talked to Vai about the medicine yet, putting it on the backburner for now unless it comes up.

Besides, he has a bit more pressing conversation in regards to this Kane that Zeph is supposedly buddy buddy with.

But it’s all for good will, really, an answer to how they planned to thank the witch and smuggler for creating this home for them while they’re both around to do so. The invite has been sent to Vai and Zeph, and for the majority of the day Sunjata’s tried to help out in the kitchen, having been more of a hindrance he thinks than anything else, but at least he’s tried. “Are you sure you’ve got it under control?” He asks his husband, flashing a playful grin his way, placing the plates on the table, ensuring the glasses and utensils were in place on the table – cursing quietly when he’s forgotten one thing.

It had been a long time since he’d done any sort of formal dinner. And besides, he’s never really been the one to set the table in the first place.
haunted by the darkest sky
tell me, who the hell am i? tell me, who the hell am i?
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
we all need someone to stay - by Sunjata - 02-04-2021, 08:52 PM
RE: we all need someone to stay - by Nate - 02-04-2021, 09:35 PM
RE: we all need someone to stay - by Vervain - 02-06-2021, 03:00 PM
RE: we all need someone to stay - by Zephyr - 02-08-2021, 06:13 PM
RE: we all need someone to stay - by Sunjata - 02-08-2021, 07:47 PM
RE: we all need someone to stay - by Nate - 02-11-2021, 05:07 AM
RE: we all need someone to stay - by Vervain - 02-12-2021, 08:44 PM