we all need someone to stay
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 6492
now i'm afraid to sleep at night, those who love me never felt the light
Shooed out of the kitchen time and time again isn’t his first time. Still, he pushes the boundaries upon occasion, sticking a foot in and waiting until Nate notices. But then he’s focused on fiddling over the table, ensuring that the right utensils and glasses and wine and other drinks are already set upon it. His attention flickers back to Nate in the kitchen at the question, before he hears the door open and Haai and the cats greet them to guide them toward the dining room – not like they’d have any trouble finding it. “Now, it seems.” He offers with a playful grin sent Nate’s way.

Vai and Zeph enter and Sunjata’s slipping toward them to embrace Vai – careful of his bound wing, of course – and careful to not squeeze the witch too tightly. “I think we got a majority of it done..?” His gaze flickers back to Nate for confirmation, before he’s slipping over toward Zeph to greet him with a hand on his shoulder and an easy smile, one that shifts toward a smirk at the comment. “Who says we aren’t?” His head tilts playfully before he’s leaning in as if he’s to tell a secret. “Worried you’re going to get confused between the salad fork and the dining fork?” It’s an easy tease, one that doesn’t even apply here given that there’s only the one kind of fork, but Sunjata can’t help himself.

He slips back toward the table and gestures for them to take a seat, pouring Vai a bit of wine in a wine glass and Zeph a bit of the whiskey he’d brought out, before pouring himself and Nate some, sure that if Nate needed help bringing in the food that he’d certainly let him know.
haunted by the darkest sky
tell me, who the hell am i? tell me, who the hell am i?
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
we all need someone to stay - by Sunjata - 02-04-2021, 08:52 PM
RE: we all need someone to stay - by Nate - 02-04-2021, 09:35 PM
RE: we all need someone to stay - by Vervain - 02-06-2021, 03:00 PM
RE: we all need someone to stay - by Zephyr - 02-08-2021, 06:13 PM
RE: we all need someone to stay - by Sunjata - 02-08-2021, 07:47 PM
RE: we all need someone to stay - by Nate - 02-11-2021, 05:07 AM
RE: we all need someone to stay - by Vervain - 02-12-2021, 08:44 PM