we all need someone to stay
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
'cause i'd rot in hell with you if you'd just asked me to
— i love the shitty things we do together —
Well, speak of the devil. Sunjata's grin is mirrored on Nate's face, a brow lifting as if he's trying to figure out if somehow this was planned. The timing is just too good.

"I guarantee it'll taste even better." Nate boasts back, not leaving the kitchen until his arms are loaded up with steaming platters and bowls to set on the table. Only then does he turn to offer his own greetings, slipping in to press a kiss to Vai's cheek, almost doing the same for Zeph before thinking better of getting quite that close, and offering his hand instead. "The Grounds were fine, I'll be bouncing back and forth until we get everything set up." And that was that. Nothing else really needed to be said, right?

A bright laugh leaves him as he walks back into the kitchen to check the last dish, still sitting in the oven. "We can get you a dog bowl instead, if you think it's more your speed?" It's surprisingly easy to tease back, his mood lifted higher than it's been in weeks, the grin on his face completely genuine.

This needs a moment more. He tells Sunjata silently, before leaning over the counter and gesturing at the table. "Go ahead, serve yourselves."
live with me in this sin forever
— hell and you, i know you want it too —
NATE

Messages In This Thread
we all need someone to stay - by Sunjata - 02-04-2021, 08:52 PM
RE: we all need someone to stay - by Nate - 02-04-2021, 09:35 PM
RE: we all need someone to stay - by Vervain - 02-06-2021, 03:00 PM
RE: we all need someone to stay - by Zephyr - 02-08-2021, 06:13 PM
RE: we all need someone to stay - by Sunjata - 02-08-2021, 07:47 PM
RE: we all need someone to stay - by Nate - 02-11-2021, 05:07 AM
RE: we all need someone to stay - by Vervain - 02-12-2021, 08:44 PM