[SE] Validated
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
I wanna make A color that no one else has seen before
Aurelia smiles briefly in thanks towards Melita's praise. She hesitates with an open mouth as Melita snags a few of the berries but, understanding that they're harmless, she doesn't want to raise any alarm. So instead she takes the bottle and they can continue to pass it back and forth until it's empty, for all she cares. Somebody has to drink it before it goes bad, or something.

Curious, Aurelia goes for a few of the berries too. They're surprisingly palatable with a sweet, tarty taste. Nothing offensive about them that might raise her own suspicions. She picks at a few more and then returns to the contents of her bowl, listening to Melita's answer for LongNight plans.

"Mm," she nods with a thoughtful frown, swallowing down a mouthful of food, "You should take the time to yourself, don't worry about Sunjata," not that it's her place to tell Melita what she should or shouldn't do. With a lighter and humorous tone, she adds on, "I'm sure he'll survive a week or two on his own." Not that she knows too much about why Melita should be concerned. All she knows is that, to an extent, she understands the obligation - but she also knows what it's like to be free of it.

"It's been weird and terribly fuckin' hard to be here without my sisters but..." she chews on the inside of her lip and rolls her jaw before continuing, "I dunno, I spent my whole life sacrificing for them. So.. I'm trying not to feel guilty about doing things for myself now," she lowers her gaze, suddenly feeling rather meek and defeated. She knows that everything is way more complicated than this. Still, she hopes her words will have some sort of impact - not just on Melita, but herself.

Now that they've had ample time to eat (in Aurelia's opinion, who eats very fast) and drink a bit, Aurelia prods the rolled up leather pouch on the table. "Wanna open it?" Within it is a set of three perfectly-pointed throwing knives. They'll probably feel heavier than expected, but Aurelia's wrapped the hilts herself to balance the weight out. What might mark these knives as special to Melita is the engravings along the centers of each blade. They're similarly-designed symbols of the sun.
I wanna be so much more
Aurelia
code credits go to Skylark!<3

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Validated - by Aurelia - 02-09-2021, 09:43 PM
RE: [SE] Validated - by Melita - 02-09-2021, 11:17 PM
RE: [SE] Validated - by Aurelia - 02-12-2021, 11:21 PM
RE: [SE] Validated - by Melita - 02-13-2021, 12:00 PM
RE: [SE] Validated - by Aurelia - 02-13-2021, 01:30 PM
RE: [SE] Validated - by Melita - 02-13-2021, 06:35 PM
RE: [SE] Validated - by Aurelia - 02-15-2021, 03:14 AM
RE: [SE] Validated - by Melita - 02-15-2021, 06:09 PM