ne znaet schast'ya tol'ko tot
for Samuel!
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
Sam was in the reading nook upstairs from the main store, refilling the oil in the lamp that bathed it in a soft orange light. While fire and Ascended didn't mix, he had never been able to give up the gentle flames that illuminated his shop. Mia stood on one of the chairs above him, very interested in what he was trying to do, giving the occasional 'mrrrp?' as she reached down with a paw to try and touch.

As soon as the sound of the door opening came though, she swiftly went on to that distraction; she jumped off his back (to the usual yell of 'hey!') and rushed down the stairs to investigate, seeing Aamu before Sam would. Mia had always been a sociable, bold cat; she would strut up to the visitor and weave between his ankles, chirping as if asking what offerings he had brought to her domain.

A moment later, wiping his hands of oil on a cloth, Sam began to come down the little stairs. "Oh - hello! I'm sorry about Mia, you can shoo her away if you like. We don't usually have people in this late."

I drink too much coffee and I think of you often
In a city where reality has long been forgotten

Messages In This Thread
ne znaet schast'ya tol'ko tot - by Aamu - 02-06-2021, 08:04 AM
RE: ne znaet schast'ya tol'ko tot - by Samuel - 02-08-2021, 02:36 PM
RE: ne znaet schast'ya tol'ko tot - by Aamu - 02-08-2021, 06:45 PM