these are the best days of our lives
Remi!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
IANTO
there's a bulletproof bond
"A caterpillar or a snake. Or maybe I'll grow two tails to replace it. I've heard of foxes that have nine tails, Remi." Whilst all of this is whispered, as the alchemist boops into Ianto's tail, he will indeed find that the fox has sprouted an extra tail. "If I spin them fast enough, maybe I'll fly! And oh - oh, that's clever. You should be a chicken, Remi!"

This is absolutely not the time for this conversation, and as the rooster-guards bokbokbok furiously into battle, Ianto is distracted by his friend's antics. This, of course, gets him more than a little hen pecked, and the fox yelps and yowls his annoyance as he tries to scrabble up the drawbridge. Conveniently, Remi has just been tossed into the water beneath him, and Ianto stretches out a paw for him. (It shouldn't work, but it does, because dreams).

"Lookit!" he commands the roosters, and there is suddenly and conveniently a fuck-ton of chicken feed in the dirt to distract them. "Quick, quick, quick!" he tells his fellow fox.
between me and you

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
these are the best days of our lives - by Ianto - 02-06-2021, 09:53 PM
RE: these are the best days of our lives - by Ianto - 02-06-2021, 10:42 PM