these are the best days of our lives
Remi!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
but maybe that's a good thing
"Nine? Don't be ridiculous." Because of all the things that were ridiculous in this scenario, it was the one thing that was actually true that Remi couldn't stomach. "Oh. Maybe that's why they have nine tails then. Because I"m sure you can't with just two. Here, let me—" The alchemist would have bit his friend in the ass seven times, but of course there were suddenly rooster-guards to deal with.

"Can foxes swim?" Remi asks, his paw somehow holding onto Ianto's as his tail paddles back and forth. No need! comes a bright voice from the water. Beneath the pair are suddenly two encantados, who place their snoots beneath the fox's paws to help propel them forward. The rooster-guards eat with a frenzied pace as the foxes perform an ad hoc Cirque du Soleil water movement with the help of their new friends.

There is suddenly a stadium's worth of applause from all around. "Well, I think that's blown our cover." Remi notes, raising a paw to wave as roses are thrown all around them and declarations of marriage and praise are screamed in bright voices.
Remi

Table coding by Sky, inspiration from Jae!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
these are the best days of our lives - by Ianto - 02-06-2021, 09:53 PM
RE: these are the best days of our lives - by Remi - 02-06-2021, 10:51 PM