these are the best days of our lives
Remi!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
but maybe that's a good thing
Well of course he was right, and Remi's puff of disgruntled air near the fox's ear said as much. Of course his breath turned into marshmallows that he quickly snapped up. " 'unt 'un?" He asked with his mouthful, happily smacking his lips.

Releasing Ianto and eyeing a pool filled with gravy and lined with pool-noodles of sliced potato, the alchemist licks his lips as he pads over, only to find himself reaching out for a sock haphazardly thrown into the bed.

"Ianto!" The scold is real, but so is Remi's amusement. Rubbing his hands up the sides of his face and turning to offer the fox a tight-lipped smirk of disapproval, he too bursts out laughing. 'See this is why you should let me run the dream. I always finish what I start." This is said with far more mischief than is required (no doubt Ianto knows obviously what he means). Sitting up as he sweeps his hands across his eyes, he glances over his shoulder at his coppery-haired counterpart.

"So...breakfast?"

~FIN
Remi

Table coding by Sky, inspiration from Jae!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
these are the best days of our lives - by Ianto - 02-06-2021, 09:53 PM
RE: these are the best days of our lives - by Remi - 02-06-2021, 11:20 PM