I kept running for a soft place to fall
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// so now you've done a little wrong and you need to be forgiven,
by the vicar and the company you keep //
It confuses him just as much as it confuses Nate, the sensation vibrating around his mind through the blood ring that’s settled on Nate’s finger – alongside their wedding rings that Sunjata doesn’t even focus on as Hotaru’s body is flung toward them, as arms are wrapped around both their necks – and of course they catch her, how could they not? He can feel that she’s real, the confusion that lingers in her own tones have him almost breathing a sigh of relief, his arm wrapping around her tight while the other wraps around Nate’s middle.

We both got really sick with the Climb Fever.” He murmurs, sure that Hotaru had the same when it was evident that those that came from the deadly attempt to help Tanau resulted in sickness that spread through Caido. But they were healed now – Sunjata and Nate having taken the Voice’s cure, and the cure that the others had found with the help of the old gods, have cured everyone else. But he pulls her in a bit tighter, breathing her in, before letting her go just enough, keeping a hand on her to prove to himself she won’t disappear. “We didn’t know where you went… We looked for you.” And found ghosts and visions instead, Hotaru in vaporish visions that vanished on the second heartbeat, that disappeared with the wind.

His gaze flickers over toward Nate, before he licks his lips in idle consideration, and notices how there’s bandages on Hotaru, how dirty she had become, before he inhales a bit deeply and offers her a soft smile. “We got a new house. I’m Governor now. Let’s get you home and fed and cleaned up, yeah? And we can go over everything that happened?” He asks, giving Nate’s middle a quick squeeze. At least if Hotaru was in their house, he doesn’t imagine they could lose her again.
// this is the sin that i will confess to release myself
from consequence and everyone can tell //
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I kept running for a soft place to fall - by Sunjata - 02-11-2021, 04:28 AM