I kept running for a soft place to fall
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// so now you've done a little wrong and you need to be forgiven,
by the vicar and the company you keep //
A few days has him stilling just as much as it has Nate. There’s a pang of hurt in his chest, of worry and fear at how the illness had progressed with Hotaru before she had been healed. But just like himself, those blocks of memory were simply gone, unable to drag them up unless he tried quite hard, in which case only flickers of memory even showed. His lips part to respond to her when Nate answers her question. So instead he puffs out a quiet sigh. “We were all very sick for the majority of Longheat…” He offers in a quiet accented rumble of an apology.

But he doesn’t say much else, not as he’s releasing Hotaru and Nate picks her up into his arms, Sunjata having nothing to say to it. Nate was the strongest of them and Hotaru was essentially the equivalent of a stick, right now. When was the last time she had eaten? Worry prickles along the bond, though, sure that Nate can sense it as they guide Hotaru and Atlas toward their new home, Sunjata remaining close as long as he can.

The door comes into view and Nate’s quiet hum through the attuned bond has him offering a quiet nod, stepping forward to open the door for the two of them, for Nate to carry Hotaru within the large expanse of building, a homey sensation within that’s greeted with warmth and vibrancy – so much more than what the prior house had held. In this one, there’s a Haai and Pemota awaiting, three small kittens falling over one another in their attempts to greet everyone that arrives through the door.

Once everyone is in, Sunjata closes the door and locks it, does a mental check to ensure the rest of everything is locked as well, before following Nate and Hotaru. “To the kitchen first?” To get her fed and looked at, before they could bring her upstairs to their large bathroom to clean her up. They don’t have any clothes of hers anymore, nothing that may have stayed likely burned in the house burning down. But they do have their clothes, despite the idea that she’d drown in them. But it was cold, and if they could offer her anything, Sunjata’s sure they would.

He immediately heads toward the kitchen to grab a glass and fill it with water to bring to them.
// this is the sin that i will confess to release myself
from consequence and everyone can tell //
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I kept running for a soft place to fall - by Sunjata - 02-11-2021, 05:31 AM