I kept running for a soft place to fall
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
there's a niche in his chest where a heart would fit perfectly
It’s not important. It’s a realization that Nate comes to so suddenly, so clearly that it’s a marvel it hasn’t always been in his head. Loren doesn’t matter, the time they’d been espérâtes doesn’t matter. All that matters is they’re reunited, together again. Hotaru and Sunjata both are in his arms, and this time, he has more than enough presence of mind to hold on.

”Of course we’ll stay.” It’s not even a question. Everything else can wait, dishes and cleaning up and whatever little things he busied himself with in between. All of it can wait for Hotaru, to prolong this moment, stretch it out into something endless and gossamer and perfect. Something he can hold onto for a long time, through the hardships looming on the horizon.

Though... he’s still unwilling to let the woman walk, for as long as he can help it she’s going to be in his arms, pressed in against his chest in a one armed squeeze that’s as stable as it is impressive. The other arm is wrapped around Sunjata, tugging him along easily, up the stairs and into their rooms. Their home.

Done~ I’m so sorry it took so long omg
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: I kept running for a soft place to fall - by Nate - 03-03-2021, 05:52 AM