Personal Quest it seems you've set it running free
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i'll put all my pieces back together where they belong, and i'll say
He’s a bit late but he’d promised he’d come, to put aside his personal problems for an afternoon and evening to help his niece with finding whale bones. It doesn’t seem like an easy task, but not necessarily a hard one either, just time consuming. Which was fine and all, given that having things to bide ones time was exactly what he’s looking for. So he arrives on wings of navy blue, his macaw shift departing from the cliffs to dive down toward the honeybee youth and Aurelia to his pleasant surprise, before shifting to himself along the sands and offering Melita an easier smile (perhaps a hint apologetic as well) before nodding to Aurelia.

Quick question, is there a way to tell a ghost whale bone from a regular whale bone?” This is aimed toward Melita for her expertise on it, given the fact it’s her quest, before he slips forward to grab a shovel from nearby Aurelia with an easier smile than he’s had in months.

But when he’s prepared, he plants the shovel by his feet and leans on it, looking to Melita for instruction. “Where should we start, heuningby?"
god, i'm a mess
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
it seems you've set it running free - by Melita - 02-08-2021, 10:18 PM
RE: it seems you've set it running free - by Sunjata - 02-09-2021, 11:01 PM