Personal Quest it seems you've set it running free
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
to be lit up from within
vein by vein
Her head whipped up from the undulations of the waves, surprised to see Aurelia there, along the edges. “Well,” and maybe now it seemed a little foolish, but better than the alternatives of certain death and damnation. “Since I couldn’t get Jack’s assistance with the ghost whale hunting, I thought I’d try and find a bone out here.” A shrug, her hands idle by her sides for a moment, toes digging further into the damp, sodden sand. “You’re welcome to help if you want. Easier with more hands and eyes, and then I wouldn’t have to head out-,” which she cut off entirely, as Sunjata approached.

Nate’s conversation in the back of her mind didn’t seem to ease the blows around her spinning cranium, and her eyes shifted downward at his attempt at a smile. “I think they might look a little more battered? Because of the waves?” The way their bodies were open canvases of actual enamel, no muscle, no fiber, no substance but an amazing cunning and deciphering ability. “Maybe some sticky, sinewy residue?” She’d never touched them. Perhaps they could find a variety of bones, and she’d hope that one of them would be the right thing.

“I’m going to start down here,” and she pointed towards her designated spot, Fangorn waving his vines nearby. “If you want to split up further down the beach, and we can tackle more ground and space that way…” she wasn’t sure – based on her tone. The whole thing seemed farfetched. The digging instruments were nearby anyway, in case they did make a discovery.

--

Split up and search the beach for any sign of bones! Take a shovel with you!
to be the sun
MELITA

Messages In This Thread
it seems you've set it running free - by Melita - 02-08-2021, 10:18 PM
RE: it seems you've set it running free - by Melita - 02-10-2021, 11:39 PM