don't hesitate to break them doors on down
Az + ??
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
There’s a little nagging her in the back of her head. It’s telling her that Nate’s vision is to be heeded. That they need more places to hide or retreat to if something goes wrong. They have a place in the Settlement, some structures in the Ruins - the Underground, perhaps, if the Monsters don’t follow. It’s further away from where the “action” is supposed to be, but there’s a chance that nothing will go right and they’ll find themselves in the Sanctuary. And should they get separated… shaking her head, the Wraith refuses to think about it as she sets herself to prepping her house, per Nate and Neron’s original suggestion.

Using one of those Queenly prerogatives, Wessex had sent a few people into the Woodlands to collect more snowmoss for her (that’s called delegating and she’s getting a lot better at it, okay?) while she and Daphne discuss re-arranging to allow for more people and better flow - if worst comes to worst. When the moss-hunters return, she does manage to stop from conscripting them into service and instead opts to do some of the prepwork to Theskyra House herself. Fix the floorboards. Stuff the snowmoss. Cover the windows. The usual.

It ain’t glamorous, but it should be done. Wessex stands in one of the big lower windows, tacking up black cloth over them from the inside.
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
don't hesitate to break them doors on down - by Wessex - 02-09-2021, 02:00 AM