don't hesitate to break them doors on down
Az + ??
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
Azrael finds the two of them upstairs and joins the team. While they’re there, Wessex fingers an item in her pocket, wondering whether or not to give it to them now, or later, or - should she ask Bastien first? They travel from room to room, thumping on rugs and removing any potentially loud items (is that a crack and the wind? No, they can't have that) and then back downstairs as the Wraith double checks all the coverings and that one particularly creaky floorboard - don’t worry, that’s stuffed with more snow moss.

They end up in the kitchen, where Wessex shows Azrael the back door and its lock, then her quarters and the steps leading down to the surprisingly cozy quarters - made when she was still vulnerable to the sun. There, she takes out the bottle of repellant and presents it to them, with some very specific instructions. “This is for you. It’s some monster repellant that I got when I was a member of the Monster Hunters Guild. You just point and spray - it will probably help against baby monsters but not the big ones, so I want you to remember to point and spray and then run the other direction, okay? It will hopefully give you more time, but it won’t stop them completely.”

Trying to catch their gaze to make sure they understand that they’re not to be overly brave with it, she eventually sends them back home and begins to make sure that they’ll have enough food for Morgan at both strongholds for the entirety of the week.

{Fin}
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
RE: don't hesitate to break them doors on down - by Wessex - 02-14-2021, 04:43 AM