late dawns and early sunsets
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
you know i'm gonna change, things just don't stay the same no more
There isn’t room for argument, but that’s fine. Sunjata’s not looking to start one anyway unless it was entirely by play. So instead, he feigns offense when Nate’s laughter shakes through him, Sunjata’s dark brow lifting in surprise at the mention of pie being too advanced. “I can do a few of the little things… I think.” He says in protest, a playful crooked smile crossing his face and breaking his façade, even more so as Pemota greets his stubbled cheek before rising out of reach. He lets his freehand run along her side in his own greeting to the starwhal before she departs and they’re heading downstairs.

Once there, though, the question is aired and Nate’s lifting his hand up to his chin, Sunjata’s with it, to scratch at the Ascended’s chin. Of course, Sunjata takes advantage of it, running his fingers lightly along Nate’s jawbone before he hums out his quiet agreement. “Mm, then I can finally write back to him.” He agrees with a hint of laughter, doing absolutely nothing to prevent his husband from embracing him, twirling them in a slow dance. “I think it’s in the correspondence part of the kitchen…” He hums but makes no move to slide toward it just yet, taking advantage of their closeness to wrap his arms around Nate’s shoulders and pull them in together close.

This close, however, Sunjata can’t help but to steal a kiss, letting it last until he’s nearly breathless, before taking their dance toward that specific section of the kitchen that has the recipe Ronin had detailed, one arm lifting from Nate’s shoulders while the other keeps him close so he might snatch the parchment from the section to set on the counter in preparation. “If only we had music, we could make this a proper dance, hm?” A reminder of records flits through his mind, of music end on end.
you know i'm gonna break your fading heart
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
late dawns and early sunsets - by Nate - 02-09-2021, 06:51 AM
RE: late dawns and early sunsets - by Sunjata - 02-09-2021, 07:04 AM
RE: late dawns and early sunsets - by Nate - 02-10-2021, 06:55 AM
RE: late dawns and early sunsets - by Sunjata - 02-10-2021, 08:41 AM
RE: late dawns and early sunsets - by Nate - 02-11-2021, 06:50 AM
RE: late dawns and early sunsets - by Sunjata - 02-11-2021, 07:01 AM
RE: late dawns and early sunsets - by Nate - 02-12-2021, 06:32 AM
RE: late dawns and early sunsets - by Sunjata - 02-12-2021, 07:28 AM
RE: late dawns and early sunsets - by Nate - 02-13-2021, 06:28 AM
RE: late dawns and early sunsets - by Sunjata - 02-13-2021, 06:52 PM
RE: late dawns and early sunsets - by Nate - 02-14-2021, 07:19 AM