late dawns and early sunsets
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
you know i'm gonna change, things just don't stay the same no more
As Nate’s chin lifts, Sunjata’s fingers roam further, even during the dance. “That’s not the only reason.” He assures his husband, offering hints of amusement to flit through the bond as he focuses on the follow up question mentally. There’s a puff of a sigh, a crooked smirk crossing his face. “Yes, I think so.” He offers Nate a wink, losing himself in the closeness they both share, in the ability Nate has in pulling him close and possessively in all the ways that Sunjata appreciated and adored.

Even when he clings tighter as Sunjata leans away briefly to grab the letter, returning quickly and humming his quiet consideration of proper dances and music. “We had quite the formal dances. Banquet balls and the like. Dressed up in tight suits with matching silks.” There’s a roll of his eyes with it, before he’s leaning in again to press a kiss to Nate’s cheek with a huff of a laugh. “Never was much one for suits if I’m being honest.” Too restrictive, really.

As Nate’s question reaches him in Korofi, there’s an endearing sensation that slips through the bond, the appreciation of how well Nate had learned the language and how he appreciated it immensely that he could slip into it, that he could understand Sunjata when he slipped his words out now and then. One arm wraps around Nate’s middle, the other still at his cheek as he pulls away to scan his husband’s bi-toned gaze. “Propaganda music mostly, heroic songs about how we were doing everyone’s best interests. All over the radios. But the resistance played a lot of jazz and blues. Those were probably my favorites.” He murmurs, recalling the trumpets and high energy that they often carried. But the question is returned as he continues their quiet dance around the kitchen. “What kind of music did America have?
you know i'm gonna break your fading heart
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
late dawns and early sunsets - by Nate - 02-09-2021, 06:51 AM
RE: late dawns and early sunsets - by Sunjata - 02-09-2021, 07:04 AM
RE: late dawns and early sunsets - by Nate - 02-10-2021, 06:55 AM
RE: late dawns and early sunsets - by Sunjata - 02-10-2021, 08:41 AM
RE: late dawns and early sunsets - by Nate - 02-11-2021, 06:50 AM
RE: late dawns and early sunsets - by Sunjata - 02-11-2021, 07:01 AM
RE: late dawns and early sunsets - by Nate - 02-12-2021, 06:32 AM
RE: late dawns and early sunsets - by Sunjata - 02-12-2021, 07:28 AM
RE: late dawns and early sunsets - by Nate - 02-13-2021, 06:28 AM
RE: late dawns and early sunsets - by Sunjata - 02-13-2021, 06:52 PM
RE: late dawns and early sunsets - by Nate - 02-14-2021, 07:19 AM