Mini Event all around me are familiar faces
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
The password is unicorn. Sending safety into their minds the day before LongNight, the Queen has a few more items to do before joining everyone at the Barracks.  

First, she hauls some random items to the Trojan House - food, plates and silverware, some books, and a glass-shuttered lantern - and places them around the house as if it’s lived in. She removes the straw decoys and places them in the fireplace, having come to the conclusion that straw decoys won’t fool the monsters at all. They roar to life in the hearth and she watches it until the fire burns down to embers, thoughts lost among the flickering coals.

Once it feels safe to leave the Trojan House as is, she bars the doors on the outside and then teleports back to her own home, to check on the place. It’s shuttered and dark. Daphne has left for Torchline, but it’s been prepped, just in case. Unlocked, but able to be locked from the inside with bars and such. Some personal items are placed in an envelope and sent with a Grounder to Sunjata, instructions detailing what to do with them in case of her demise placed within.

Wessex grabs the various items she’ll need - along with the notebook and necklace from Henry - and heads for the Barracks, jaw set in grim determination and the kind of epic movie walk that says let’s do this. Waiting at the front door of the building, Wessex waits for her family (Goddess, she prays they all make it in time) to trickle on in.

-----------------

Alright, here we goooooo!
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
all around me are familiar faces - by Wessex - 02-13-2021, 06:06 PM
RE: all around me are familiar faces - by Mabel - 02-13-2021, 07:50 PM
RE: all around me are familiar faces - by Aamu - 02-13-2021, 09:45 PM
RE: all around me are familiar faces - by Azrael - 02-14-2021, 02:57 AM
RE: all around me are familiar faces - by Nate - 02-14-2021, 06:37 AM