Personal Quest from the ashes a fire shall be woken
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
You make my heart shake bend and break
Gathered before him were tons and tons of supplies, the sight very familiar. Something he had done seasons before in the Grounds that would be repeated within his new home. It would be strange, for sure, but hopefully for the best. All Oliver could do was stay positive and hope for the best.

Remaining inside, Oliver’s anxiety was still high with LongNight practically choking him. He felt still in danger. But it was fine, he knew it, all he could do was try his best.

A notice had been sent, not to the grounds but everywhere else, and he stood there, waiting and hoping that people would show up. Someone would be there to help him start his new life and continue providing goods for others who had no other means... plus it was kinda nice to get a nice jacket every once and a while.

Hello! Here’s a PQ to set up Oliver’s brand new forge! I’ll try to not do too many rounds to get this over with. If I can get 2 people I’ll be starting within 48 hours. So feel free to join and help Oliver out! I’ll be rolling for success or fail.
Im accepting up to 3 people, but I can do with less.
OLIVER

Messages In This Thread
from the ashes a fire shall be woken - by Oliver - 02-17-2021, 11:43 PM